Monday, February 14, 2011

7 Confessions.



1. I religiously watch 7 different television shows weekly. (It consumes A LITTLE BIT of my time.)
  • GLEE
  • Off the Map
  • 90210 (embarrassing) 
  • Gossip Girl
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Hellcats

2. I wake up late EVERYday. 

3. I eat a bag of gummy bears at least twice a week if not more. 

4.  I am a SHOPAHOLIC. Seriously.  

5. My puppy dog, Ms. Luna, is not aloud on the couch but sometimes when my husband is not home I LET HER LAY ON THE COUCH WITH ME AND WE CUDDLE. Whoa. I like living on the edge. 

6. I brush my teeth like 12 and half times a day. 

7. I have a HUGE crush on Aladdin and Jake Gyllenhaal.


What are your confessions? 



1 comment:

It all began here said...

I used to brush my teeth a ton too! Then I got a sonic electric toothbrush. I find that brushing 3-4 times a day with this magical toothbrush keeps me feeling that just brushed feeling. Try it!

Love you Syd!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com