Monday, February 21, 2011

Week. End.






Breakfast time....Breakfast time....(in the form of a song). There used to be this commercial where they sang about breakfast. Does anyone else remember this or am I just making it up? 

Anyway...on Saturday we went to Jeremiah's after the biggest loser weigh in. Me and my mum decided we deserved a nice breakfast out. Eating healthy is HARD but I must admit, I have felt loads better since changing my eating habits and exercising on a regular basis. These next two weeks the challenge is only 40 grams of sugar a day. Yikes! It has been the toughest challenge for me so far and it has only been two days but I am going strong. 
No sugar for this little lady. 




First of all, my husband looks like a model. Yum. I really like him. ALOT.   
Second, how lucky am I? Jeremiah's for breakfast and Maddox for dinner on the SAME day. Yahtzee!!!! It was a good day and a GREAT weekend. 
I am so happy to be surrounded by family and friends. 
I hope ya'll had a good weekend. 
xoxo

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com