Tuesday, August 2, 2011

a horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse.


Why is pulling the grass and throwing it in the air so fun? 


It't that time of year again. The time when I drive four hours to stare at people dressed like her majesty above and sit through eight hours of shakespeare. I actually STUDIED the plays before we went because I didn't want to be wondering what the Dickens was going on. 

Fact: The saying, "What the Dickens?" comes from Shakespeare's play, Merry Wives of Windsor. 

I followed the majority of the plays fairly well 
but then we came to Richard III.....dun dun dun....and my brain started to hurt. 
But guess what? I loved EVERY minute of it. 

more pics to come.
p.s. you can read about last year's shakespearean adventure here.

1 comment:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Sydlet, you are one of the most darling girls I've ever met. Ever.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com